Tools For Sale

I am new to this group and hopefully I am doing this right. I have several tools for sale and would like to sell locally (Tempe, AZ Area), if your interested please respond. Here are the following items I have: Old Stanley's, Millers Falls etc. Planes, Chisels, Squares, Bevels, Saws, etc.
Bjarn Sorensen 480-838-2481
Bjarn wrote:

Why not snap a few pictures and sell them on Ebay? Certainly more promising than what you may hit upon in a newsgroup.
I'm not local for you (Houston, TX) but would be interested in buying a few old Stanley planes, old handsaws or any other older handtools that are in more or less working condition, if the prices are right. I'd be happy to pay the shipping costs of course.
Cheers,
Josh
Do you have a scraping plane, perhaps? Andy

Are you sure you don't have a lot of clamps to sell?
Andy