What am I doing wrong?

If I create a new message or reply to an existing message it doesnt show up here, but the replies DO show up.

Reply to
JuanKnighter

Maybe you killfiled yourself. :-)

Seriously, though - you may be inadvertently filtering out your own posts. Check the settings in Outhouse Express, or change to a better newsreader.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Several of us feel your pain. Probably has something to do with your service.

Reply to
RonB

Yep, happened to me.

What happened to me was that I picked up a troll on another newsgroup and kept killfiling him. He just subsituted my e-mail addy for his and I just automatically killfiled him without looking at the addy.

After reading the sage advice given above, I went a lookin' in my killfiles. And sure enough, I was there. I reversed that killfile and suddenly I appeared in all the places I used to.

But I have had ISP's that never got more than half of my posts onto any particular newsgroup. One solution is to just get another news server. If the problem is with your ISP, another will probably be OK.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Pounding the pulpit in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, JuanKnighter did expound thusly:

If you're using Outlook Express, have you tried synchronising your newsgroup accounts after replying? Some versions don't display locally /written/ msgs, only what is available on the server... and a refresh suddenyl "restores" your post.

Another fine product brought to you by M$.

Reply to
Andy McArdle