Tool shed floor paint

What paint available at Lowe's is good for protecting mdf floor I just put down in my tool shed from moisture when walking on it with wet shoes from the rain? Hopefully something fast drying. Need to get something this morning. Thanks.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
(Paul O.) wants to know: What paint available at Lowe's is good for protecting mdf floor <snip>
I dunno. Floor paint?
JOAT Measure twice, cut once, swear repeatedly.
Lowe's had deck and patio paint for outdoor use, would that work? Might check and see if you can add "stuff" to the paint to prevent slipping. I forget what it is called.
Josie
Add pictures here
✖

Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
✖
: IIRC there really is "stuff" sold to add to paint to prevent slipping. I've thought of adding it to paint for the bottom few outdoor deck steps where the dogs are practically flying off the stairs. Maybe sand would do as well.
Lowe's has had some black rubber-like mats that you might consider, too. Put on top of the sandless paint. I've been testing one at my work bench but my cousin bought 3 for his shed. Feels good underfoot.
Josie
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:25:27 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

MDF on a shed floor isn't a great idea to start with, I'd probably save up the paint money for something more suitable.
Barry
Add pictures here
✖
Kilz for primer. Cover w/ favorite color paint follow by a few coats of spar varnish mixed w/ a little floor grit (look in paint section for it)

Add pictures here
✖

New floor ? MDF isn't going to last a wet winter, no matter what you do to it.
Add pictures here
✖

I laid the mdf over the thin ply that was the flooring. It shouldn't get wet except for where I walk with wet shoes. Using more ply would have been a better choice, I realize now, but this should last a while and won't be that big a deal to replace at a future time.