Tool replacement parts

Hello all, I misplaced the outside blade washer for my Bosch 4000 TS while using my dado blade. I went to 2 local tool repair shops and one did not have it in stock but offered to order it for me. The second was less than helpful. Went on-line and found http://www.ereplacementparts.com /. Prices were excellent, reasonable s&h and fantastic customer service. I try to buy locally when possible but I'm very happy that there are companies on-line that give excellent service. Of course, I'm not affiliated with them-just a very happy customer!!!
On 10/20/2010 6:10 PM, GeneT wrote:

> http://www.ereplacementparts.com /
Good thread!
Probably be a good resource to save, so let me add a couple of places for tool parts.
I've used the following sites for parts and repair items:
http://www.dewaltservicenet.com /
http://stores.ebay.com/Delta-Tool-Parts-by-tools-rule
http://weberwoodworking.com/Weber_Woodworking/Home.html
The Dewalt Service is a bit pricey, but sometimes the only source. I did use the ebay link a couple of times, and the Weber Woodworking site is excellent (bought a brand new motor for my Delta BOSS spindle sander and resurrected it to like new for $56.00)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Thanks guys for the other reliable sources for parts. As it turns out I found the washer but decided not to cancel the order because the service was so great and I'll probably end up losing it again in the future!!!

neat