Bosch PMF 180 E Multi-tool parts

Wilkinson's stock packs of sanding 'sheets' that are the the same size and shape as the original Bosch ones that come with the tool.
They are virtually identical, good value too.
IMHO
David

Aren't sheets this shape and size almost univerally used on detail sanders, they're not specifically for the multi-tool(s).
--
Chris Green

snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk wrote:

Not necessarily as I found to my cost. Picked up a pack in ALDI a year or so ago and they were bigger that my bosch detail sander. Dust holes did not line up either so not ideal even if trimmed.
Bob
On 11/01/2013 13:15, Bob Minchin wrote:

Screwfix do a couple of different makes and packs, their cheap ones are absolute rubbish - the backing loses its grip within 30 seconds!
SteveW

On my PMF-180 it's the plastic thing the sandpaper velcros onto that has deteriorated very rapidly.
--
Chris Green

On 11/01/2013 17:35, snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk wrote:

I've got through a few of those - useless - and not cheap.
I've now got some of these which seems much better http://www.saxtonblades.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id 4

Thanks, I'll try one.
--
Chris Green