Tom Watson Has Not Been Posting On The Wreck

I have received an email about my alleged postings on the Wreck.
I stopped posting on the Wreck in mid January and have no plans to start posting again any time soon.
Please report all postings under my name to the appropriate abuse addresses.
How do we know you're the real Tom Watson? ;-)
Josh wrote:

I don't know what to think... the IP numbers all match, tracing back to comcast/denver.
er
--
email not valid

Thu, Feb 2, 2006, 11:32pm snipped-for-privacy@erehwon.com (TomWatson) posted this: <sniperoo> Please report all postings under my name to the appropriate abuse addresses.
Do we report this one to you?
JOAT Shhh... that's the sound of nobody caring what you think.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net ???
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing