Tom Brokaw explains Canda

Page 1 of 2
Good Watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYoTJItSPt0

On 2/23/2010 7:12 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Excellent ... may all on earth enjoy such a friendship and brotherhood as those with whom we, in the US, are fortunate to share a border.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Now if my American friends would only learn how to play hockey......oh, wait...

HEY!!
A little warning when you fire one of those off would be appropriate. Almost fell out of my chair laughing!
Good one.
You guys ain't done yet...
Robert

Got to squash them commie-rat-bastard Ruskis first... tonight.

We spanked their commie asses 7-3

Congratulations on spanking their asses. You guys owned that game. But the last time Russia was commie, their asses were in diapers. -- Doug

The girls did pretty good.

They did. If the USA can't win it, it's good than Canada can. But now the men need to do a number on Slovakia, so we can show you a real ass spanking.
I've been enjoying the trash talk here and other boards. Yo momma is so fat... Wait a minute, yo momma is our momma. Good luck, bro.
-- Doug

When we get past the Slovacks, we'll see you, *IF* you get there. Then, *IF* you do, we won't be giving anything away for free. I take the pro-Canuckistani stance, simply to annoy my US friends. May the best team win and that it may be a great fight. That's really all I care about.

*IF* you get past the Slovaks, we'll be waiting for you. The Mighty Finn went down 6-1. -- Doug

Get ready to RUMBLE!

Ovuuuuhhhrtiiiime

Congratulations, my northern friends. Lord, what a game!
-- Doug

Nice game, guys. Great game. Clean, wonderful hockey! Thanks.

Certainly was. the last few minutes kept the heart rate up. Both teams played well.
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote

My wife made similar comments. She said, among other things.
"I'm exhausted just watching this! How do they do it?"
"Which ones are the Canadians?"
"Where's the puck? Where's the puck?"
"I hope the US team's feelings didn't get hurt."
That is my honey. You ought to hear her during a football game.
Robatoy wrote:

Congratulations Team Canada! It was one of the best games I've seen in a long, long time.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Could easily have gone either way and silver is nothing to sneeze at. But... I'm happy for us.
On 2/28/2010 5:11 PM, Nova wrote:

Congratulations from me as well! I'm not a hockey fan, but I was impressed by both teams' quality of play - it was a game to be remembered!
Hey, Rob - I think it's time for /you/ guys to make a hockey movie! :)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar