Tom Scholz

?v=NYXgfzVjrTw how cool is tom scholz?.....he used to work for polaroid and worked on the polaroid polavision instant movie system with camera and monitor that I wanted in the mid 70's ...won't say for what....

I bought the Boston LP in the states in 1979 and loved their stuff ever since.....an example of a very good engineer....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jim GM4DHJ ...