TimberWolf blades for a new BS

After a recommendation from Edwin Pawlowski to buy blades direct from Suffolf, and taking advantage of their advice, I would like to order some blades for my new BS. It's a 14" 1hp saw with a riser, and I would like to be able to do a variety of things from detail work to resawing my owm wood. I know the Suffolk guys will have suggestions, but would like to hear from the guys out in the "real world" on what you find you like and what you don't. Thanks,
Digger
I have a Jet 14" with riser and use the Timberwolf blades, bought direct from their recommendations. I haven't done any resawing for a project, just some testing and the 3/4 blade they recommended appears to be wonderful. I also bought an 1/8" blade and that is as good, if not better than the scroll saw I have. I am going to call and get them to recommend a 1/4 or 3/8 blade for general use, the stock blade is nowhere as good as either of these blades. I tend to leave either of the TW blades in when I really should have the 1/4.
Bruce
Digger wrote:

Take their advice. I did and have never regretted it.
On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 15:02:02 -0500, "Digger" <DW> wrote:

I called today and gave them my list of things to cut, and they recommended four blades from 3/16" to 3/4" and deliverd to me it will be $76.20. Should be here by Friday or Monday, and provided my riser block gets here, I should be making sawdust this weekend hopefully. Thanks to all for their help.
Dig
"Digger" <DW> wrote:

Digger,
Do yourself a favor and check the size requirement of your saw. Depending on tooth pitch you will get something slightly longer or shorter to make weld giving proper tooth gap.
My saw takes 150" according to manufacturer. Sure does but it doesn't take 149.75 which was shipped and should have worked.
Take your current blade pre-riser and look to see where it is in the adjustment range of saw. Then lay a tape measure on floor (carpet in house works best) and line up weld at end of tape and walk it (band) to where weld comes around. Now you know what size you are using for sure, can plan any adjustment to stock size. Now add 2x riser for new target length.
Have fun, be safe, keep doors closed. DAMHIKT
Wes