Where to get Timberwolf BS blade

Where on the net do you get Timberwolf band saw blades. Just purchased the Grizzly G0513 and am looking for 131 1/2" or so blades Thanks

Reply to
Tim CF

Fireant

Reply to
BobGramza

Mike Dembroge

Reply to
nospambob

Just put it together last night. No damage, cause I picked it up from Muncy PA. All parts included to the last washer. About 1 hr to set up. Fired it up today, cut some small Red birch parts for a hardwood floor vent. Ripped some 6" poplar. Cuts fine. I just notice the weld mark on the Grizzly blade marks the wood when I cut. So back to the shop with a dremmel. After one day, I am pleased with it. 350 lbs so I put it on a Fox shop mobile base. Also set it one 3/4" plywod to give clearance for the door. The fence needs more adjustment. But all in all a fine Import tool. I also have the 3HP shaper, 8" jointer, 12" Cabinet saw, all work fine

Reply to
<>