Mr. Edwin Pawlowski, I Thank You

Yes, metric bolts and nuts run M2, M3, etc. The OD of the bolt is 6 mm, the

>ID of the nut is 6mm. An M6 nut takes a 10mm wrench IIRC. An open end is >probably best to get into a tight space.

Oh you don't know how closely I came to buying a 6mm. open-end wrench online. Fortunately, a systems glitch prevented the sale. Thank you, sir --Marianne

Reply to
Jack

You're welcome. Any decent hardware store of home center should have what you need.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski