This guy is good, and fun to listen to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHmmid1pLi8

Man, he can really tickle those ivories! Yowza!!!
JP

So, I was going to bed but I'm on the third video so far. Great talent.
Just Wondering wrote:

Don't miss this one either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QQzbCmlZM4

--
Jack
Jack Stein wrote:

used to dance like that, way back when.
It's cool to see that swing dance style still going strong in the 21st century ... AAMOF it is really big in Europe.
Played the annual "West Texas Western Swing Festival" many years in Snyder, Texas, and there were always young and old Europeans couples/dancers, who took their vacations in the US just to dance at these types of festivals ... many just like in the video, and almost all dressed somewhat in period style.
... a real treat to see, and even more fun to play for.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

I think I'm going to have to have me fitted for a zoot-suit.