The tale of TWO Lee Valley Parcels.

Page 4 of 6

snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

Extrapolating your experiences for an entire country...? It must be interesting to have an obsession like postal delivery and be blessed with omniscience. Weird, but interesting.

Yes, and accurately I might add.
snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

You might, but as at least three or four people have already noted experiences at odds with your tale of unbearable woe, it might not qualify as "accurately".
Fine. Lee Valley sucks, Canada Post sucks - move on and put the tragedy behind you.

They are confused. That what you get after years of sniffing lacquer thinner.:)

Bah!!! Real men don't sniff lacquer thinner - that's for kids. Real men drink the stuff - over ice, with a couple of olives, no chaser.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Got kill filters? Put the dickhead into one and stop feeding him.
Maybe tomorrow. It's still kinda fun, as long as you wear a face shield for the spittle...
Already done but that doesn't help with everyone that is responding.

You can't kill by thread?
snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

Actually, I think it is you who is confused, or awfully thick. Mine have never come by Canada Post, either, probably for the same reason that Ed's and Andy's haven't! And in the spirit of finding a helpful resolution to this, if you will send me in advance the funds necessary to purchase your item, plus twice the normal Lee Valley shipping charge plus a 15% handling fee, I will be glad to place your order for you, and ship via some method other than Canada Post.
Hopefully, with this solution available, you can get the LV items you want, and can take your complaints about delivery to Canada Post, where they belong.

You suspect WRONG Read what you wrote. Read what I wrote. Very plain and simple facts. FACT: You made a dumb generalization. I called you on it.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

No, I don't. You are confused.

Prediction: When [if] this sinks in, he will not be amused. He seems to take himself and his "cause" way too seriously to laugh at himself.

That's a pretty safe prediction, methinks.
<>>> Let me repeat: There is NO WAY to get a delivery from Lee Valley other

Jimmy, you've got some set of balls to tell a man that he can't figure out how something gets shipped to him and then to tell him he's wrong.
Now, I've got nothing to say about Canada Post as I've never used it, nor have I had anything shipped TO me from the Great White North, but I will go so far as to mention that it is, in fact, a REALLY big freakin' country you've got up there and that it might not be the same everywhere.
As Andy Warhol might've said, "You've had your 15 minutes....sit down."
Mike
On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 21:00:02 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

they must be, if they don't agree with you...
take your meds like a good boy, jimmy... Mac
snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

Is that when you were hired by either Woodcraft or Lowe's to become their rumour monger? Is that going to be the only way you're going to displace Lee Valley as the industry leader in quality and customer service?
Good luck, buddy.. we see right through your feeble attempt.
WTF do you want us to do? "Oh gee, jimmy from the Wreck has an axe to grind but doesn't want to pay Canada Post for shipping the stone, so I best stop buying from Lee Valley?"

I have never shopped at either. I probably never will.
snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

Bet they're crushed!
snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

So why doesn't your friend get his parcels delivered to his neighbor's house?
Chris