Template Bushes for DW621?

Hi,
I'm a novice woodworker, I recently bought a DeWalt DW621 router. It's seems to me to be a fine tool and I have been experimenting to see how much I can do with it. I've been reading Gary Rogowski's "Router Joinery" which seems excellent.
My question is this: the router comes with one template bush which can be attached with two screws. How is it possible to attach other sizes of bushes? I have seen sets of them for sale.
I'm sure I can achieve everything I want to using bearing bits but I'm intrigued....
thanks Pete
You can either buy bushings that fit your router or you can buy a universal add-on baseplate with bushing set.
How easy it is to get bushings for a specific router depends on exactly what router you have.
A search of some of the tool sites like woodcraft or rockler should tell you whats available.
Freud's FT2020 template guide set works great
(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013&%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

Mine came with an adapter to us standard 1-3/8 PC guide bushings. See also www.patwarner.com for lots of ideas for the 621,
My DW621 (purcahsed July 1998) came with an adapter (part #326671-00) that is held in place under the baseplate by two screws. Then you can use standard Porter Cable type template bushings of any size. I use them and they fit and work well.
Howard wrote:

Yes,
The US website seems to indicate this but here in New Zealand the box contained a bushing which fits the two baseplate holes. So I've got one size only!! Maybe I can source the adapter part from DeWalt.
Thanks Pete