T-track - where should it go ?

I'm setting up to build my own tables (router and a workbench). I've seen the various types of t-track available, thanks to some recent threads for example.
The remaining question I have is:
Is there some sort of quasi-standard for the separation distance of two parallel tracks that I should adopt to be compatible with all the commercial gadgets that can be attached: fences, hold downs, clamp systems etc ?
Thanks in advance,
Nigel
Nigel wrote:>Is there some sort of quasi-standard for the separation distance of two

No, not really. Except for custom jobs, all the track set-ups I've seen utilize only one track for their accoutrements. Distance to the blade or bit may require some thought, so get your featherboards, clamps and fences in hand to make that decision. Tom Work at your leisure!
Thanks Tom!
You're asking this group to tell you where to go? Brave, aren't you? :)