Sunburst - architectural element

Have just completed a 40" radius sunburst. Am interested in exploring alternative techniques, and would be glad to share plans.
Mikehdg
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 03:15:36 GMT, mikehdg wrote:

What did you construct your sunburst from? Where will it be located?
I'm just getting interested in the sunburst pattern myself, having had my first successful go at using veneer. My goal is a coffee table with an either mahogany crotch or walnut crotch veneer sunburst. It's pretty in my head at least...
david
--
I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.