Steel Toe Boots

Page 3 of 3

I searched for the "perfect shoe" for years, with similar criteria to yours. I have wide feet, and have great difficulty finding a steel- toe shoe that doesn't pinch my toes. I also used to struggle with plantar fasciitis, so I know a thing or two about proper arch support. I wear Timberland Titan Pro work boots. They fit better than anything else I've tried. The toe doesn't pinch, and is lightweight. They have good arch support as is, but I supplement with gel insoles becuase of my flat feet. They list for $120, but you can sometimes find them on sale. Timberland offers a 30-day, money back garantee if you don't like them. My employer buys me a new pair every year, so I've got an old pair for use around the yard. I wear them instead of sneakers becuase they are more comfortable, even when it's hot out. That's how good they are. I have no association with Timberland. I'm just very happy with their product.
Regards, John.