Stanley parts stock for the #90

I just checked Stanley parts website about the #90 bullnose rabbet http://stores.stanleytools.com/Planes/Rabbet%20Planes/12-090%20Cabinet%20Bull%20Nose /
Does anyone believe the following list would add up to the whole new plane? Because if so, it would cost only $36... I think that can be done with their current 71 router, just an idea.
12-090-1 Adjusting Mouth Screw $0.70
12-090-2 Cutter Adjusting Screw $1.25
12-090-3 Lever $2.05
12-090-4 Plane Iron $2.50
12-090-5 Top & Bottom Casting w/ Screw $23.75
12-090-6 Adjusting Slide (frog) $2.50
12-090-7 Lever Screw $1.25
12-090-8 Binding Screws $2.00 + = $36
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Thanks Art. It sounds and seems as though they do not manage their relation of stock and website. pretty poor of them, all they pay attention to is garage door openers..."I think"... They say the blade for a #90 is $2.50, St. James is selling Stanley made ones for $15.00, LV $11.00, they must buy them out.