New Playhouse

Just finished a plyhouse for a friend of mine here in Northern Ireland I only had a picture to work from . . . Here are the pics

Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:

Connor Aston

It's a great looking cubby. I'm sure that it'll give many years of pleasure to many kids. regards John

Reply to
John B

| Just finished a plyhouse for a friend of mine here in Northern | Ireland I only had a picture to work from . . . | Here are the pics |

good!

...And it would appear that you've made that young lady /very/ happy!

Morris Dovey

Great Job...

Reminds me of the house my first wife and I had...

I was 4 and she was3 1/2.

Reply to
John "The Toymaker" Gilham

looks like you made one little girl very happy....

Reply to
bridger

Thanks everybody for your kind comments, Its nice to see there are still some decent good people on the internet Cheers Connor

Reply to
Connor Aston