Split Pedestal Table Plans?

Does anyone know of a source for plans for building a split pedestal dining room table? I've found plenty of sources for buying a table from Amish furniture sites, but no plans thus far. Please drop me an email if you know of a source.
Thanks,
Kevin
Hi Kevin, These guys sell a video on making a table. I could not find it quickly, but an email to them might get you an answer. Cheers, JG
http://store.woodturners.net/ca/catalogue/default.php?cPath _6