Spackle recommendations?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a high quality spackle, for use inside on new cabinets? Someone mentioned " Gordon's Spackle Paste" but I cannot find any info on it.
Thanks
Steve

I often use spackle on cabinets that are to be "painted". I use it on small knot holes and small cracks. Easer to sand smooth when the wood is softer than the putties that get hard.
I often use DAP.

I use Brummer Stopping (UK brand). It's water based and is notable for negligible shrinkage.
I've just made a quick plywood bookshelf and finished the edges and surface with it. Smear a blob on thickly, dip your fingers in a jug of water and rub. It thins down in situ to whatever consistency you need and the final surface barely needs a wipe of sandpaper before painting.
--
Smert' spamionam

I use a latex painters caulk - much easier.
Dave

SteveW wrote:

fast, needs no sanding, and counts the change in your pocket by radar. Actually works pretty good. Light touch with a sanding sponge smoothed it right out. Slicker 'n deer guts on a doorknob.     mahalo,     jo4hn
Durham's Rock Hard Water Putty. Absolutely indispensable in the construction, maintenance, and home upkeep worlds.
Automotive Bondo, or equal, works well also. It is more expensive and storage sensitive.

Do you think Rock Hard would be better than easy to sand?
Never used easy to sand.
Durham's comes in a red cardboard cylinder with a pry out lid. The giant economy size is 7 or 8 dollars. It is a dry powder that you mix with plain water. You can make it a little stiff or a little runny depending on what you're working on. It works on wood, plastic, concrete, ceramic tile, and heaven knows what else. It will live on a shelf or in a tool box for years and be ready to go to work when you need it. No worries about freezing in the garage or being dried out when you go to use it.
That's about all the glowing I'm good for.

Spackle is easy to sand. Easy to sand and or softer than the wood filler enables you to sand the patch with out sanding a high spot where the filler is and low spots around the patch where the wood is.
I have used Rock Hard on numerous occasions but I don't think it would be good in all applications.