sources for online classifieds for tools

Folks -
I've surfed around and found a few, but was wondering if you all could post any links for tool classfied ads. I've been looking for a TS and need to widen my search. I've responded to several listings and haven't rec'd responses... either the saws have sold asap, the seller is has gone MIA or what, I don't know.
Any help would be appreciated.
John Moorhead
I'm not trying to be critical, but it's a great help to let people know roughly where you live. After all shipping a large power tool across the country negates most savings. Anyhow here in New England we have what is called "Want Advertiser". I'm sure there are similar publications in other parts of the country. www.wantadvertiser.com They let you scan the current offerings but you need to subscribe to get more info.
Dave

Dave -
Yes, I know, but picking up a distant saw for cheaper may aid in the shipping costs... I can deal with that, I just want to see what else is out there... I'm tired of running into "almost new" "professional cabinet saws" that end up being $300 HF junk.
I live in northern california, and I'll consider anything on the west coast, western Nevada, maybe TX or AZ if'n I need a road trip.
Thanks for your input.
John

www.theoak.com www.woodweb.com www.odiewhitemachinery.com personal reference
--