Sometimes I really love Sears

If you dislike Sears then don't read any further:
Last week I bought their 21254 Compoumd Miter saw for $199 less Craftsman club discount of 10%. Tonight I was in there and lo & behold, the saw is now $159 *AND* the Craftsman club discount is still in effect. They have a 30 day refund the difference price guarantee so I got a $38 refund. End result was I got the saw for $144 + tax. Not too shabby! John
I always ask Sears when the thingy I am about to buy is going on sale next. They will tell you how far out it will be, if at all. Then I ask if they will give me the sale price. If the sale is within 30 days I have never been refused. The other thing I do is ask if this is the best price they can do. Every once in a while they will dicker a little, especially if I can show them the article is lower some other place. Just good to know ...
John DeBoo wrote:

Sometimes if you get close to a sales person they will even pullout a discount coupon on top of the sale or as I did had one of them use there employ discount on top also. If you suck up to them and talk tool talk or give them added pointers on a product they will help you out also.. All the about have worked in my favor. Don D.

Did they also include the additional 10% of the difference like they do with a competitors add?

How is the saw?
igor wrote:

I'll be setting it up an about an hour and using it then.