Sometimes I really love Sears

If you dislike Sears then don't read any further:

Last week I bought their 21254 Compoumd Miter saw for $199 less Craftsman club discount of 10%. Tonight I was in there and lo & behold, the saw is now $159 *AND* the Craftsman club discount is still in effect. They have a 30 day refund the difference price guarantee so I got a $38 refund. End result was I got the saw for $144 + tax. Not too shabby! John

Reply to
John DeBoo

DIYGUY

Sometimes if you get close to a sales person they will even pullout a discount coupon on top of the sale or as I did had one of them use there employ discount on top also. If you suck up to them and talk tool talk or give them added pointers on a product they will help you out also.. All the about have worked in my favor. Don D.

Reply to
Don D.

Did they also include the additional 10% of the difference like they do with a competitors add?

Reply to
Leon

How is the saw?

Reply to
igor

I'll be setting it up an about an hour and using it then.

Reply to
John DeBoo