Some people shouldn't use tools...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kMXDPZv2Tw

John Grossbohlin wrote:

My first guess was that he had the chain on backwards.
The title says it all.
Robert

For sure. One idiot with a video camera (and somebody willing to memorialize his stupidity) and way too much time on his hands.
I needed a comparison of those two saws (and the smoker) like Custer needed more Indians.
Now if he'd held either of those saws up to his throat while depressing the trigger, it would have been worthwhile and also would have improved the gene pool!