Some people shouldn't use tools...

John Grossbohlin

My first guess was that he had the chain on backwards.

Reply to
Bill

The title says it all.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

For sure. One idiot with a video camera (and somebody willing to memorialize his stupidity) and way too much time on his hands.

I needed a comparison of those two saws (and the smoker) like Custer needed more Indians.

Now if he'd held either of those saws up to his throat while depressing the trigger, it would have been worthwhile and also would have improved the gene pool!

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused