Some of my woodworking projects

Here is my ever changing web site of some of my recent wood working projects
http://members.rogers.com/richardtscott /
Well done Richard! Seeing other folks work is inspirational...always some new ideas.....Thanks for sharing. bill

Beautiful work. I am just starting into woodworking projects and hope one day to do similar work.
Al Hoffmann