Slightly OT Today's Blondie Cartoon

Just reading the education section of today's paper when I glanced at the Blondie Comic..... While I'm sure that Normy would be proud Dagwood is wearing his safety glasses, I'm not sure he'd approve of ripping a board with the blade on backwards.
Dedicated Woodbutcher

First time you've noticed that? Been that way for as long as I recall.