love cartoon Family Guy

Family Guy is an American animated television series centering on the Griffins, a dysfunctional family consisting of parents Peter and Lois; their children Meg, Chris, and Stewie; and their anthropomorphic pet dog Brian. The show exhibits much of its humor in the form of cutaway gags that often lampoon American culture. You can enjoy 'Family Guy series season 1-9 DVD collection' (

your family.

If you are a fan of Cartoon, you can not miss this 'cheap Family Guy series season 1-9 DVD collection' (

starstar

gardenbanter.co.uk?

Another parasitical Web "forum?"

Reply to
Bert

You just noticed?

Reply to
Garrapata

Well, yeah. I only started reading rec.gardens (and rec.gardens.edible) recently, to look for info on, and make comments about my adventures with our tomatoes and with Japanese beetles.

Once the snow starts (probably next week), I'll probably wander off again.

Reply to
Bert