Sideboard plans

Looking for some plans for a mission style or craftsmal style sideboard. Any help will be much appreciated.
Larry
Take a look at this. I'm building this one this winter.
http://plansnow.com/dn1135.html
Cap'n 321 wrote:

I don't often use plans, but have loosely followed the sideboard plans on this page:
<http://www.americanfurnituredsgn.com/Arts%20and%20Crafts%202.asp
The plan is well done with only minor mistakes, and I really like the basic piece.
Barry,
I am at present buiding the sideboard and hutch from the July, 2005, issue of American Woodworker magazine. Just the sideboard would be a beautiful piece of furniture.
Good luck Ed