Shopbot

Has anyone had any experience with a Shopbot? Looks like an entry level CNC router. Or if anyone can lead me to something comparable? I am looking something to cut simple 2 D Shapes.

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

| Has anyone had any experience with a Shopbot? Looks like an entry | level CNC router. Or if anyone can lead me to something comparable? | I am looking something to cut simple 2 D Shapes.

There are three that I know of) here: myself, Ecnerwal (sp?), and John Moorhead. If you visit the link below you can find links to the ShopBot web site and user forum; and I have photos of my 'Bot and the stuff I use it for scattered all over my web site.

If there're questions you'd prefer to ask off-forum, my e-mail address is real - and I may be able to help you locate a local 'Botter if you'd like to see one in operation.

Morris Dovey

give them a call tomorrow.

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

|| Thanks I would say you are happy with it. I have found their || website. Will give them a call tomorrow.

If you're /serious/ about buying one of these machines, there's a

48x96 used machine that being offered for sale (at an unusually low price) on the ShopBot forum at
You can follow the provided link to see some of the work they've done with their machine.

Morris Dovey