anyone had experience with a ductworx air purifier?

Air conditioning guy here for maintenance said he found mold inside the heat pump system, main duct etc and strongly recommended the Ductworx air purifier. Quote installation price of 1600 bucks. Anyone had experience with these, do they work and are they worth it? Thanks

Reply to
doctoroe

Heeeeeeerrreeee weeee goooo again!

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

see my post in reference to Radiant Catalytic Ionization???

I am waiting for one of these UV experts or someone that is a hold of more research to respond. At this juncture I would only recommend the Sanuvox Air Purifier sized for your particular application. The Ozone created by the Ductworx is in question, it could surpass the max leveles allowed by the EPA or who ever decides that shit

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

Thats a great deal! I'd snatch up as many of those babies as I could get my hands on at that price. You never know when they might be collectors items and you'll be sitting on a fortune. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Me no rikey Ionisers!

UV-C bletter

Blesides you could just use a UV-c at a lower wavelength, heck go with a 182 nm unit and get lots of lovery (dangerous ozone) lol

Reply to
Chris

Reply to
ProActive Air