Sewing Center

Anybody out there that has built the Rockler Sewing center plan
Yes I built one out of white ash. I modified the plan making the cabinet wider.
MA Lee wrote:

Fred Thanks for the reply I'm building one now seems weird the door rails/styles are called to be joined with 1/4"dado/tenons I'm planning to increase to an inch. Am I miss reading the dwgs or did you read it that way to. Doin it in cherry forgot how hard it is to get consistent color matching Dan

Dan My tenons are 1/4" long full width of the rail as called for in the plan. I built it about 3 yrs ago and have had no problems with doo strength if that is what you are concerned about. I would suggest that you make the left dood open first as the Ladies will occasionally only want to get something out of a drawer. Fred
MA Lee wrote:

Fred Thanks for the feed back and a good tip on the door I will incorporate that Dan