Semi OT: Yard Art FL update

Hello JT, just wanted to let ya know that this year I made the spider web so I can reuse it each year and attach it with bungee cords. Saw a foam headstone for sale for $14.00, what a ripoff! I seen a 4'x8'x2" piece of foam at Lowes for the same price so WTF! I'll make my own. Got 7 headstones out it. It was easier to work with using just a small handsaw and a drywall hole saw, although my garage looks like it has been snowing now. (Don't get me wrong, I have seen it snow four times in FL) they probably aren't as detailed as your yard art.
The fence was made from a rotted recycled fence somebody was throwing out, some wire and 2x2 posts.
A little neon spray paint, black lights and I have a reason for neighbors to finally slow down driving through the neighborhood.
In case you wanted to see some of it: Overall Left:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/dbrasga/HPIM0475.jpg Overall Right:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/dbrasga/HPIM0488.jpg Nighttime cats eyes:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/dbrasga/HPIM0497.jpg Nighttime Semetary:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/dbrasga/HPIM0499.jpg
I can post other details if necessary, Dave FL
Dave wrote:

I think it's swell!
Now put the candy dish in the middle of the graveyard.
Do you have a speaker that emits creepy sounds?
"HeyBub" wrote:

into the semetary. Even hide them into the headstones. Let me see if Goodwill or Salvation Army has an old pair of car speakers.
I still have strings of blacklights left from stringing the palm trees last year I could put on the fence.
Dave FL

Have you heard from the zoning commizion on this yet? :-)

Well, I never got ARC approval from the home owners association and it is not the required white vinyl fence either.
Dave FL