Well wadda ya know

British Gas have just contacted me via email now that they know I'm changing supplier.

After several attempts at phoning them and 4 emails they've finally got in touch with me.

They're bleedin taking the p*ss.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

why has it taken you so long ?

Reply to
Curious

It hasn't, I've only been with them a month.

;-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

If you would like reconsider your decision to leave British Gas, or have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

This has got to be a joke surely. lol

Kind regards

Michael Emmett

house.co.uk - the online home of British Gas

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby