Yard Art update from FL

Hello JT, just wanted to let ya know that this year I made the spider web so I can reuse it each year and attach it with bungee cords. Saw a foam headstone for sale for $14.00, what a ripoff! I seen a 4'x8'x2" piece of foam at Lowes for the same price so WTF! I'll make my own. Got 7 headstones out it. It was easier to work with using just a small handsaw and a drywall hole saw, although my garage looks like it has been snowing now. (Don't get me wrong, I have seen it snow four times in FL) they probably aren't as detailed as your yard art.

The fence was made from a rotted recycled fence somebody was throwing out, some wire and 2x2 posts.

A little neon spray paint, black lights and I have a reason for neighbors to finally slow down driving through the neighborhood.

In case you wanted to see some of it: Overall Right:

Semetary:
FL

Reply to
Dave