seek adhesive function similar to 3M VHB tape

We are setting up production to glue part of the loud speaker plastic frame together. We like to glue adhesive function like 3M's VHB tape? We need to apply this adhesive evenly at pre-determined thickness to both side of this plastic frames. Can you advise what is good adhesive for this, and how to apply the adhesive? Thank you for your advises.
Try 1-800-3MHelps.
Pete Stanaitis -----------------
A-Mac wrote:

A-Mac wrote:

Instead of using the adhesive, why not just use double-sided VHB tape? Contact 3M directly. They can die cut the tape material to match the size and shape of your speaker frames. See: <http://tapeinfo.com/TapeInfo/3M/3MVHB.aspx?link=3MVHB
--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)