Scroll Saw Questions??

Just starting out with a Sears single speed SS Takes 5 " pin end type blades do any COs make a spiral blade with pins?I haven't seen any around also any links to web sites with free Patterns and other info would be greatly appreciated. Tanks in advance QLTY
John wrote:

Look here, on the left you will see the Olson Blades,
http://www.tufftooth.com /
You can look on my Links... http://woodwork.pmccl.com/Business/linksbusiness.htm
Nicks and Welbecks stock blades. Probably Lee Valley...
Depends on where you are to get the best source...
--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek