Scroll saw alphabet plans

I am looking for some alphanumeric plans (free, of coure) downloadable. All I need is to be able to spell out my daughter-in-law's first name and birthdate. I can't see spending big bucks for 10 letters.
Bill
You have a printer? Just find a font you like, bump up the size and print your own.

Bill,
Try this site:
http://www.xcelco.on.ca/~pec/index.html
Look for the box in the bottom left of the page. You type in a name, and it's supposed to give you a printable pattern - I think ;-)
Joe
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:12:22 GMT, "William Hall"

use your text editor of choice, choose a font and set it as big as it can go.....
U are joking right??

What Mark said. Fire up the PC - pick a typeface, bump the fontsize to something you like, print out the letters, cut them out and tack them to the wood (3M 77 adhesive). Scroll away.
Saw Scott Phillips do this - so it's a "fully sanctioned" approach.
I like Cooper Black.
Here is a link to a big JPG I made of the alphabet in Cooper Black. Feel free to use this if you like.
http://www.geocities.com/dustys_workshop/cooperblack.html?1077233721230http://www.geocities.com/dustys_workshop/cooperblack.html
Dusty,
"You give a man an inch and he thinks he's a ruler!" Maxwell Smart (Agent 86)