Scraper

Page 2 of 2

Andy Dingley wrote:

Sodium is a highly reactive metal. If you know what you're doing it is not hard to handle safely. If you do not, it is easy to get hurt.
--

FF

Leave scraper where it is, go out and buy thin scraper, the thinnest you can find. I have one that's 0.45mm thick. This gives me curls from Borg pine. Right tool for the job, that's the key.
Peter

I'm no scraper afficiadado in the least. Still learning every time I pull it out. The one thing I have learned is that when rolling the burr, it doesn't take much pressure at all. I was pushing down pretty hard the first many times and just got dust. When I tried going at it lighter, I got a burr that produced shavings. Cheers, cc