Looking for flat tape with metric on both sides.

I'm looking for a flat, retractable measuring tape - think they're called 'cabinetmaker's tapes' which has metric markings on both sides. I can find them with SAE/metric, but I want all metric. Something small, easy to handle, like a 3 meter one. I have several of the LeeValley all metric retractable ones, but find it's a pain to accurately mark with a curved blade.

Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
jeff

should check Thomas Net...
Tape suppliers
?hs=3DsTi&hl=3Den&client=3Dfirefox-a&rls=3Dorg==2Emozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s&q=3DTape+metric+flat+blade&btnG=3DSearch&=meta=3D--=20Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20 who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
WillR

Jeff:

Another point: Persuade Robin Lee of Lee Valley to find not only a flat=20 tape, but cabinet makers rulers that are all metric or all Imperial --=20 then it would be a _lot_ easier to make precision measurements...

--=20 Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art

power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20 who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
WillR

I just got some all Imperial rules, but I couldn't find the all metric (at LV) and would've gotten those as well.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root