Re: Hitachi 10

I bought this saw in April this year and found it to be quite easy :cool: to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong, the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints w/o sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood (birch, maple). The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site:

Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing.

Hope the link helps you! :)

Captain Jackie Prewitt Ocala, Florida

Reply to
waterbugs

I bought this saw in April this year and found it to be quite easy :cool: to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong, the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints w/o sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood (birch, maple). The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site:

Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing.

Hope the link helps you! :)

Captain Jackie Prewitt Ocala, Florida

Reply to
waterbugs

I took several weeks to decide on buying this saw, making many comparisons, and found it to be quite easy to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong, the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints w/o sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood (birch, maple). The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site:

Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing.

Hope the link helps you!

Reply to
waterbugs

I bought this saw in April this year and found it to be quite easy to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong, the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints w/o sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood (birch, maple). The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site:

Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing.

Hope the link helps you!

Reply to
waterbugs

I took several weeks to decide on buying this saw, making many comparisons, and found it to be quite easy to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong, the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints w/o sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood (birch, maple). The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site:

Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing.

Hope the link helps you!

Reply to
waterbugs

I took several weeks to decide on buying this saw, making many comparisons, and found it to be quite easy to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong, the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints w/o sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood (birch, maple). The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site: hitachipowertolls.com Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing. Hope the link helps you!

Reply to
waterbugs

I found it to be quite easy to assemble and operate. Along with being quiet and very strong the cuts are so fine that often I can glue joints without sanding or jointing. This includes crosscutting lumber core plywood birch and maple. The C10FL is listed on Hitachi's powertool site hitachipowertolls.com Put C10FL in the site search window and you will see the listing. Hope the link helps you!

Reply to
waterbugs