Saw Sled Epiphany

Page 2 of 2
Wed, Jan 3, 2007, 10:12am snipped-for-privacy@leevalley.com (RobLee) doth claimeth: You know - once you build it, you really should make a plan web accessible.... There are people out there who look for, and promote links to, plans like that....
Just for that, I'm gonna delay sending in my next order. That'll teach ya.
JOAT To listen is an effort, and just to hear is no merit. A duck hears also. - Igor Stravinsky
J T wrote:

LOL. You're not going to win this one, Robin.
Tanus
--
This is not really a sig.

Robin,
Theo may not see that post. You should probably email him your suggestion.
;-)

Thu, Jan 4, 2007, 11:38pm (EST-1) dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone.ca (DaveBalderstone) doth adviseth: Robin, Theo may not see that post. You should probably email him your suggestion.
Rob. A ay or two ago that information would have been abslutely correct. Since then however, I no longe eceive direct e-mail, instead I reached an ageement with Dave Balderstone whereby he will be screen any and all e-mail for me. he's a bit forgeful and slow to respond, anyone with e-mail for me, be sure to send it to him at least half a dozen times, so he will be sure to get it; he will then forward any pertinent e-mail to me. Thanks Dave.
OK guys, I'm waiting to year from everyone on rec.woodworking. But be sure to e-mail to Dave, so he can screen it. Thanks again Dave.
JOAT To listen is an effort, and just to hear is no merit. A duck hears also. - Igor Stravinsky