When filter needs changing

I bought an Envion Therapure TPP240 Permanent HEPA Type Air Purifier.

I sent them an email, but got no answer.

Anyone know how the sensor works that determines when the filter needs cleaning?

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
Andy

The flow of air trough it is how it works. Most owners manuals will give yo u a time factor for changing the filter. Depending on the time of year, you r location and if you have pets will be a good guide. When you do change th e filter check it out to see how dirty it is and that will tell if you wait ed too long.

Reply to
redzap78

you a time factor for changing the filter. Depending on the time of year, y our location and if you have pets will be a good guide. When you do change the filter check it out to see how dirty it is and that will tell if you wa ited too long.

Thanks.

Andy

Reply to
Andy