Sanding block felt?

I'm looking for some ~3/32" thick durable felt to use for sanding blocks. Any ideas?
Ya mean like this:
http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/feltrubbingblock.aspx
MJ
Another:
http://www.sandmanproducts.com/accessories.htm
Google "block felt sanding". Might be more.
MJ

It's easy enough to make felt - boil some old wool clothing. I use cork instead of felt. A little bit stiffer, but that thin it doesn't really matter as it's more about what you mount it to.
On 01/02/2012 03:17, RicodJour wrote:

In the UK you can buy self-adhesive dense felt in sheets about 6" x 5" to use on the bottom of chair/table legs etc to stop scratching on polished wood floors. Would probably be OK for sanding blocks? I assume must be available in the US too.
On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 11:14:03 +0000, Norman Billingham

They do stop scratching, but I think generally they're bought for the fact that they let heavier furniture be slid around more easily.
On 2/1/2012 5:23 AM, Dave wrote:

And to stop chairs from going SCREEEEEEECH when you pull them from the dining room table.
On 1/31/2012 7:06 PM, JayPique wrote:

michaels has 1' squares of felt for very little money
Walmart has 3.5" X 6" felt blanks, for cutting your own size furniture casters, cheap!
Otherwise, go to your local upholsterer and get whatever size piece of 1/4" felt you need. Upholsterers have 24" X 50' rolls, for padding against (usually seat/decking) springs in furniture.
Sonny