$$$ sand paper

Just went to store to buy some hook&loop pads for my Ryobi corner cat. WOW like a buck a pad(5 in pack $4.99) Cat was gift and I hadn't bought them before. I know they won't last long on walnut and yes I use those cleaner type erasers. There must be something out there cheaper. Any suggestions?

http://Lee Valley.com http://www.sandpaper.ca/clearance.shtml https://stockade.ca http://www.stockroomsupply.com /
These are just a few of hundreds of places to buy sanding supplies. What you bought was a 5 pac with a packaging system that's worth as much as the paper. And you bought it at what amounts to a 'department store'.
Pete