SALE ALERT 50% off router bits

50% off router bits, includes free shipping:
http://shop.woodcraft.com/Woodcraft/assets/html/50_off_bits.asp?&refcode IN11NL&URLCheck=1
...hope this helps,
Alex
AAvK wrote:

http://shop.woodcraft.com/Woodcraft/assets/html/50_off_bits.asp?&refcode IN11NL&URLCheck=1
$5/bit sale.

Any comments on quality/durability?
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Haven't put them to use yet. Quality seems fine, from what I can tell without use. Bearings are as tight as in my whiteside bits, and the carbide edges seem comparable. I realize that doesn't tell you anything about durability, but for the $5...
Russ
I've had no complaints I've ran everything from pine to maple with out any complaints.
WoodMangler wrote:

Its a decent buy, but unfortunately only applies to a select few of their "little" bits.
Bob