Router Table Value

I recently acquired two router tables at an auction and plan to keep one and sell the other so I would appreciate some pricing advise from the group. The one I plan to sell is shop built - 42" X 85" X 36" with a Porter Cable 690 router (with a 1001 Base). This was a single use set - up so it has a fixed wooden fence which would need to be replaced. Table is sturdy, router runs good. Do you think $125 is a fair value for this set-up? If not, what would be a fair value? Thanks in advance for your advise.
I got $200.00 for my router table. (no router) I was the NYW one.
If you are including the router - id say $200 is a good price. $125 is a great price!!!

wow! that sounds like the mother of all router tables! 42X85...
DAVE
Tom wrote:

Actually Id say about $25 is a fair price but if you included shipping to my house Im willing to go $30 for it ;-) !!!!
Jim

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:37:26 GMT, "James D Kountz"

to get rid of it. :-)