Router bits advice?

I'm looking for somewhere in the UK to order sensibly priced router bits.
Can anyone recommend a good retailer?
Thanks Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith wrote:

www.infinitytools.com?
If you're using imperial collets, quite honestly, it's cheaper to order from the US than to buy in European stores. At least, that's what I've found.
Mattia

Try www.axminster.co.uk and www.rutlands.co.uk both stock a range of sensibly prices router bits, especially Rutland's.
Graham

Excellent, thank you!
are the rutland bits of good quality?
Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith enquired ................................ "I'm looking for somewhere in the UK to order sensibly priced router bits"
I'd suggest two companies:
Axminster @ http://www.axminster.co.uk
Rutlands @ http://www.rutlands.co.uk I even found some on their home page here, here's a link to the exact details:
http://www.rutlands.co.uk/cgi-bin/psProdDet.cgi/TR8 ||TR8@cAll@bAll|0|user|1,0,0,1|2|