uk mail order bathrooms?

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a uk supplier for bathroom fitments like showers/ sinks/baths etc that operates via mail order or ebay? I'm looking for a firm that supplies a wide range of decent quality gear (not necessarily hi-end brand names, just good gear). cheers.

Reply to
Bruno

I've ordered steel bath and glass shower screen from here

offloaded into my garage by the delivery drivers.

Reply to
Andy Burns

In message , Bruno writes

Some companies that I used when doing the bathroom last year:

I used a variety of suppliers as prices on different things can vary quite a bit, or one co. stock something's, but not others etc.

They were all good to deal with, I had a couple of problems with faulty gear supplied and AWOL orders, but all dealt with efficiently.

Reply to
Chris French

I found my local independent bathroom small shop to be very competitive on prices when factoring the free local delivery against the £20/40 on-line delivery prices. The advantages with viewing the products was that I could see the poor quality of some 'fashionable' designs and delivery was arranged to suit me - a few hours after purchase.

Reply to
alan_m