Rojek KPS 300V and Laguna NX31

I'm looking for users experiences with either machine and if there's anyone in the Chicago area that has one I can see.
I'm also looking at the Hammer C3 31, but probably out of my price range.
Throw one more in the mix: Mini-Max lab 300N
http://www.minimax-usa.com/combos/lab300n.html
If you want to find a Robland owner in your area you might join the yahoo robland x-31 group and ask there.
charlie b