I'm looking for a machine

I'm looking for a machine (press?briquetter?) able to product supports (blocks) for Europalettes (or palettes). I know that supports are made from sawdust's with binders, but I have no idea what kind of machine I should look for. Would you advise me something?I also need every information about production process of this blocks.
Best regards
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.