I'm looking for a machine

I'm looking for a machine (press?briquetter?) able to product supports (blocks) for Europalettes (or palettes). I know that supports are made from sawdust's with binders, but I have no idea what kind of machine I should look for. Would you advise me something?I also need every information about production process of this blocks.

Best regards

snipped-for-privacy@op.pl

Reply to
jap